Re: I Can t Unsubscribe

Ezequiel

If you are, as has been suggested, sending unsubscribe messages
FROM the machine that receives the messages from the mailing list,
and TO debian-user-request@lists.debian.org and you STILL are not
and look on the left side (scroll down a bit) for Support, and
click mailing lists under that. You will find a link to a page
that contains an unsubscription form, through which you can
with reasonable certainty, unsubscribe yourself.

If this fails, then send mail to listmaster@lists.debian.org
This seems to work well.

Luck to you

David Teague