Re: mail server with ldap authentication

Hal said:
> What you describe is just what I'm starting to set up but with exim in
> place of sendmail.  Can you point to any documentation or configuration
> information that will help.

While I don't have exim specific information, I do have an extensive
20+ page LDAP "howto" which describes many uses for OpenLDAP step-by-step,
throwing the exim stuff in should be pretty easy, the hard stuff with
LDAP is the directory structure and the directory server itself.

http://howto.linuxpowered.net/ldap/ldap.html

nate