Re: reiserfsck asks on boot

also sprach Hubert Chan <hubert@uhoreg.ca> [2002.09.09.1952 +0200]:
> I'm not sure.  Did you install a new version of reiserfsprogs?  Perhaps
> the behaviour of reiserfsck changed recently?  I don't think reiserfsck
> was ever meant to be run automatically.

Weird. It must be related to my conversion of ext3->reiserfs, which
was done with a secondary harddrive. I probably just copied the old
fstab. Checking the fstabs of other systems that were installed on
reiserfs from the start always showed 0 0 in the last two columns of
the fstab table.

Thanks for clearing this up!

there is no place like ~