Re: CD ripping & burning speed...

On Mon, Sep 09, 2002 at 11:42:32AM +0000, Vittorio wrote:
> I'm struck by the fact that the media is so relevant as far as burning
> is involved.

Well, I can't say I've had any trouble at all with media; every type of
blank I've used has worked fine in all computers, and the audio one's
I've made have worked in all the CD players I've tried (an 8-odd year
old stereo thingy, a five year old Sony Discman, a ten year old
component CD player).  These have all been either 74 or 80 minute CDs,
perhaps people are using longer ones and old players have trouble with
that?

-rob