HPPA Install Problem with libc6

I am attempting an install on an HP B2600.  Due to the USB keyboard/mouse I am installing via the serial interface.  I downloaded the Jigdo ISO images (with good checksum verify) and burned CD1.  I then booted from it via PALO.  The install program comes up and all is well.  I set up the partitions and have gone as far as the "Install the Base System".  At that point, I have tried multiple methods - direct from the CD, network from debian.org, and NFS from the CD on another box.  Each time I get the following error:

http://http.us.debian.org:80/debian/pool/main/g/glibc/libc6_2.2.5-6_hppa.deb was corrupt

Can someone point me in the right direction (or to the right lib file) here?

btutor@mail.com

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup