Re: Hinting msttcorefonts--any defoma experts?

Hi again,

Rene Engelhard wrote:
> [ late answer, I know ... ]
>
> Henrique de Moraes Holschuh wrote:
> > On Wed, 28 Aug 2002, Paul Smith wrote:
> > > There've been bugs opened against the msttcorefonts package for quite a
> > > while asking that it be defoma-ized so that the system can actually use
> > > the fonts after they're installed, without hand-hacking the X server
> > > and/or font server config files.
> >
> > Why bother, since nobody can distribute those fonts anymore?
>
> That sounds not like that what I read on
> http://corefonts.sourceforge.net

Hmm. %&"$ While crawling in my mail archives on another issue I found
that another person has already replied and pointed to this page.
I saw my msg lying around in postponed and sent it....

Sorry,

Rene
--
  .''`. Rene Engelhard -- Debian GNU/Linux Developer
 `. `'  rene@debian.org | GnuPG-Key ID: 248AEB73