X + Gecko Browser @ woody = something buggy

Hi!

I've got strange problem here -
The background is:
I've got woody and X packages that came with it (version 4.1.0-16)
and mozilla 1.0.0-0.woody and galeon 1.2.5-0.woody based on above
version of mozilla. The problem is, that sometimes - especially
after somebody logged on xdm on this workstation before - mozilla
or galeon or simply any gecko-based browser gets broken. Every
"submit" button has huge (and I mean huge) fonts (here you can
see a snapshot: http://www.ia.pw.edu.pl/~jnasiade/mozfscked.png )

What I discovered is that removing .mozilla (or .galeon) and/or
installing fresh instance of mozilla (even newer version - 1.1)
doesn't help. What's more interesting is if I restart X mozilla
and galeon look good. Situation happens only after some unspecified
time or when I'm logging on after another user.

Have anybody experienced this problem? Maybe you've got a solution for
that?

   regards,
     Jedrzej