Logitech Cordless Mouseman Optical

I've got a Logitech Cordless Mouseman Optical mouse, which connect to
the PS2 port of my computer.  The mouse works fine in Windows on the
same machine, but I cannot get it to work with gpm.

/dev/psaux seems to be the proper input, as moving the mouse produces
some erratic results.  I've tried most of the types that are listed by
"gpm -t help" (the obvious looking ones to me, at least: ms, mman,
autops2, amongst others) and cannot get gpm working.

Has anyone successfully configured this mouse under woody, and can you
please post your gpm.conf file?  Thanks!

Paul

=====
Paul Galbraith
paul_galbraith@yahoo.com