Re: Can't find /usr/src/linux/..

> Hi,
>
> I'm probebly stupid but on my debian 3.0 system
> there is no /usr/src/linux

that makes you stupid? in that case, i am too    LOL

> Is there a package I should install

it sounds like you're looking for the kernel package...

try apt-cache search kernel-source and see what you come up with  :-D

and keep in mind, you don't necessarily have to keep your kernel in that
directory...  i always make a 'test' user on my box and build my kernel in
it's home directory...

test results/mileage will vary...  different things for different people...

> Regards
>
> Hendrik-Jan

good luck in your quest...

-jeff