Re: What XFREE86 driver for use for: Intel Integrated Extreme Graphics

On Thu, 5 Sep 2002, Jamin W.Collins wrote:

> On Thu, 5 Sep 2002 09:46:18 -0400 (EDT)
> Walter Tautz <wtautz@math.uwaterloo.ca> wrote:
>
> > This comes with the Dell Dimension 4500S PC:
> > (changed the subject from a previous post to make the subject a little
> > more direct)
>
> Not usually a good idea to resend essentially the same message multiple
> times on a list with potentially thousands of subscribers.
>
> --
> Jamin W. Collins

Yes, sorry about that, I guess the first time i sent the subject heading
may have been too vague.

Did you see my message about lspci output or /proc/pci. I did not cc to
since you're obviously on the list :-)

currently I am using the vesa driver under X since it appears to be generic
enough..

-walter