Re: Worried about Exim, my mail is dissappearing?

Hi Mark,

Strange... I received your mail from the list, but not my own.  There's
definitely a problem here...

In any case, I'm not using Courier-MTA, I'm using Exim for SMTP
(incoming and outgoing) delivering in Maildir format, so I don't think
it's an issue with Courier.  I've checked the Courier logs and seen
nothing but imap LOGIN and LOGOUT satements.

If I've missed your point here, feel free to correct me :)

Thanks,

Lucas