converting outlook pst under linux

He everybody,

I need to convert a pst file without being able to do this under a
windows system since there is none availabe at the moment.

Looking for programs able to read and convert pst files in something
useful (like mbox, vcf ...) which can be imported by evolution, I found

-- ReadPST v0.2beta1 implementing LibPST v0.2beta1 --

on freshmeat.net --> homepage under http://www.sf.net/projects/ol2mbox

Using that, I was able to convert about 10% of the pst-file (~70 MB) in
question into mbox files. After that, the program crashed due to a
segmentation fault.

So, are there similar programs out there ??

Cheers

Matt