evolution won't start - PLEASE, URGENT HELP NEEDED vol 2

Hi,
I'm pretty sorry, but my problems with evolution don't end. I downgraded
evolution, libcamel0 and libpisock4 to sarge packages (so I got rid of error
messages like:
, but there is error message:
evolution-shell-WARNING **: Cannot access Bonobo/ConfigDatabase on wombat
(IDL:OAF/GeneralError:1.0):
I really don't know what to do. Do you have any idea? I was used to use
Evolution since I came to unstable and it's very hard to leave all messages
and start with Kmail (or is there any way how to import messages in Evolution
to Kmail?).
Thank you all for your kindness.
Vlada