Re: Mutt or KMail

On Monday 26 August 2002 19:20, Bryan K. Walton wrote:
> On Sun, Aug 25, 2002 at 4:32:45PM +0100, Karl E. Jorgensen wrote:

i have to say that i didnt follow this tread very long, but since the issue
here is about mutt and kmail, maybe this is a good place to ask ;)

i want to move my mail from Kmail to mutt.
problem is i have more then 2gb of mail in 27 folders in maildir format, and
mutt wil NOT look into 2nd level (or more) sub-folders..
how do i tell mutt to do that ? reading its documentation didnt tell me very
much about it.

tal.

--
Amir Tal