Re: Is there a limitation on swap parition size linux can use?

Another thing to keep in mind if you're really going to be using more than
2GB of swap is that you should spread that swap space across multiple
spindles if at all possible.  I.e., don't create multiple 2GB swap
partitions on a single disk if you don't have to.