Problems mixing stable/unstable

I just upgraded to debian 3.0 and am playing around with the new "pinning"
feature to mix stable and unstable packages. My goal is to set it up so that
packages are installed from stable by default, but I can use apt-get -t
unstable to install unstable packages.

It is mostly working, but apt-get wants to upgrade some packages to unstable
anyway: acroread, fakeroot, libxml2-dev, libxml2, and ogle-gui

My /etc/apt/preferences looks like this (which I grabbed from the web
somewhere):
Package: *
Pin: release a=stable
Pin-Priority: 777