Re: sendmail reconfigure: don't filter sender-eq-recipient-mails

On Mon, 19 Aug 2002 16:34:11 -0400 (EDT)
Richard A Nelson <cowboy@debian.org> wrote:

> On Mon, 19 Aug 2002, O Sass wrote:
>
> > I would like to know, how I can teach my sendmail.mc / sendmail.cf not
> > to filter mails where the sender is the same as the recipient. (I would
> > like to receive all the mails I had sent to any mailing-list or
> > forwarding-list as well...) Does anybody have an idea? "dpkg-reconfigure
> > sendmail" is doing nothing and sendmail.config doesn't seam to change
> > that, too.
>
> Please define what you mean by filter...  Are you saying that you
> put yourself on the To: or CC: list, but yet did not receive a copy?
>
> There is no automagic 'always copy myself' feature for sendmail.
>
> What version of sendmail?
> --
> Rick Nelson
> "This is the element_data structure for elements whose *element_type =3D
> FORM_TYPE_SELECT_ONE, FORM_TYPE_SELECT_MULT. */ /* * nesting deeper
> and deeper, harder and harder, go, go, oh, OH, OHHHHH!! * Sorry, got
> carried away there. */ struct lo_FormElementOptionData_struct."
>         -- Mozilla source code

Hello!

Sorry, I was in the german semantics of the verb. I was thinking of this
situation for example: My mailaddress is, next to some others, in the
.forward list of the recipient. But when I send a mail to this list, I
don't reveive it.
I remember that dpkg had asked me wheather I wanted to receive those
mails or not during my first installation... (I said no, as you can guess.)

My sendmail-version-info: ESMTP Sendmail 8.12.3/8.12.3/Debian -4

Thank you, Greetings,
Oliver

--
## Oliver Sass