Re: Weird lilo problem

Hi
I've seen that before, some time ago I had the same problem, and the
solution was to repair MBR.

I used a dos bootdiskette, booted up and from the A:> promt I ran fdisk
/mbr.
That deleted the existing configs in MBR. Then I booted up with a debian
boot diskette (or you can use the cd) and ran lilo again. everything
worked fine:)

I'm not sure that's your problem, but it cant't hurt to try.

/ernst