Re: Weird lilo problem

Hi
Since you are using a kernel-image, doesn't that require a
"initrd=/initrd.img" in your lilo conf?
I am useing a 2.4 image on one of my boxes and during the innstallation I
got a message that told me to do so :-)

Try to add this line to your default lilo image and make sure there is a
link to your new image, someting like
"initrd.img->/boot/initrd.img-2.4.x-xx"

/ernst