postfix-snap-tls

I've installed postfix-snap-tls in the hopes of getting SMTP AUTH to work.
 Despite also using SASL2 for the Cyrus IMAPd I already have working, I've
been completely unable to get SMTP AUTH to work. (postfix-snap-tls version
1.1.11-20020719-1)

If I telnet to localhost smtp, I get (in the logs):
postfix/smtpd[4147]: fatal: no SASL authentication mechanisms

I've tried every mechanism I can think of.  If anyone has had any
experience setting up postfix-snap-tls, I'd appreciate any help you can
offer.

Thanks in advance,

Chris Hilts
chilts@birdbrained.org