SMP Support with Debian Woody

Hello;

I am currently using Debian 3.0 on 2 single processor machines, and I
have recently obtained a Dell Precision 610 with dual 450 Mhz processors.

I was wondering if the 2.4.18-bf2.4 kernel supported SMP?  When I
initially setup Debian on my other single processor boxes, I typed
bf24 at the initial install screen... is there a similar option to
enable SMP?  Is there a quick way to see if my kernel supports SMP?

Any help to get Debian 3.0 to see my dual processors would be helpful.

Thanks in advance,

Michael Madden