Re: ipmasq seems to be killing aim

Ok, I threw it at http://dman.ddts.net/~dman/post/FIREWALL.486

| File transfers sometimes fail, but then again since gaim doesn't
| support file transfers, this isn't an issue.

AFAIK TOC doesn't support file transfer, and aim.exe does it similar
to IRC DCC (meaning it won't work behind a firewall unless the
firewall/masq system has connection tracking for it).  For that I tell
my brother "too bad, use better software" (and I'm willing to show him
such software :-)).  In addition, jabber's aim-t doesn't support file
transfer either.

I'm leaving now to get boat racks for my truck (woohoo!) so I won't
test the possibilities I have until later tonight or tomorrow.

Thanks,
-D

--
I tell you the truth, everyone who sins is a slave to sin.  Now a slave
has no permanent place in the family, but a son belongs to it forever.

http://dman.ddts.net/~dman/