Re: BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP

On Thu, 15 Aug 2002 12:50:41 -0400
Aaron Peters <acpkendo@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I know this is a scam, but just out of curiosity what is it?  One of
> those deals where they charge you hundreds or thousands of dollars per
> minute to call those numbers?

Hello there,

those kind of scams serve one good purpose.They proof that being rich
has nothing to do with intelligence.
I encountered some guy from Europe one time in Colombia.
He went there because of some ad in a newspaper claiming some people
couldn't get their funds out of Colombia.
Once there he contacted a cell phone number and was instructed to
proceed to some place to meet with the guys.
I was able to talk the dumbass out of that.

Don't meet with people in Colombia!