Re: OT: What do Deb-heads do for recreation

well,

this is an interesting ot thread ;-)
i have been using linux for couple of years and particularly debian
since potato was stable. in sense of exception ;-) i work as a volunteer
with adults with special needs, but before that i use to work as a
network admin so...;-) yeah, actually debian is my relaxation time ;-)
unfortunately i couldn't be at the debconf in toronto, because i just
went to victoria/bc for my holidays and that was good relax too -
hiking, swimming, lots of driving..., but anyway - hi all debusers in
canada!

--

bye

Vanous
Petr Vanek                       ..... ./\.  ....
Debian GNU Linux                 .. _|\|  |/|_ ..
vanous@penguin.cz                .. \        /...
http://www.penguin.cz/~vanous    ... >______< ...
Angus, Ontario, CA               ...... / .......
Registered linux user #217487