Re: debian-user-digest Digest V2002 #810

All

Many thanks for setting me straight, and for reporting what must be
annoying for the person wanting out. I try to help, and really appreciate
it when an error of mine is caught. I really mean my sig line, and want my
"help" to pass the ACCURATE muster.

David Teague
Debian GNU/Linux: Because the technical help is fast,
                  patient, polite, accurate, and free