Re: X Display from remote host and ssl/ssh:Solved

Thanks. Your suggestion that I check that the X server is listening
for TCP connection was the most imporant one. I found that the xserverrc
file had -nolisten TCP. Once I removed it, I could get the diplay
forwarded provided I defined the DISPLAY variable. The remote
sshd server had Forward X11=no, so I had to define the display.

Thanks again.

Sebastian.

--
Sebastian Canagaratna