Intel845 and X

Hello,

I am currently running Debian woody with X 4.1.0. I have a P4 with
intel845 on board agp. The problem is I am not able to get a better
resolution than 800x600. It looks ugly on a 17" monitor.

Searching the web, including xfree86 and intel sites, did not yield much
information.  The driver I am using is vesa. Does any one having this
board kindly mail me their XF86Config-4 file?  Or any other
hints/pointers to get a better screen resolution?

Regards,

--
Sridhar M.A.

A fail-safe circuit will destroy others.
		-- Klipstein