Re: WP2000 and FontTastic [IGNORE PREVIOUS]

Is it possible to retract a message?  It turns out that "happy" solution
doesn't work any more and I think it seriously broke my X Window system,
to the point that I had to reinstall.  Now, none of that may be
reproducible, so YMMV.  And there may actually be no connection between
one thing and another.

I guess I'm back to googling to figure out how to get WP2000 working with
XFree86 4.0.

Patrick

--
Patrick Wiseman