[Semi-OT]: Win4Lin

I noticed someone recommending Win4Lin in another thread. I use VMWare
on my workstation and I'd like to try something similar on my laptop,
but everyone knows VMWare is pretty resource-hungry and while my
laptop is loaded (2GHz P4, 1GB RAM) I'd prefer a lighter solution than
VMWare if there's one available.

My main motivation for running Windoze are writing these "wonderful"
PowerPoint presentations that my management loves. To date I've been
dual booting to Win2k, but that's a pain and I'd much prefer something
that worked directly under Linux. The complication is that PowerPoint
presentations can be pretty intense, with movies showing simulation
results, and I'm curious how Win4Lin does. Anyone have any experience
with it?

I'm running Debian 3.0.

Gary