OT: laser printers

I've never used a printer with Debian (or any Linux for that matter)
before.  I need to get a rather inexpensive printer for a business I'm
starting.  I'd rather find a cheap laser just because I think lasers
look a little nicer than inkjets.  I've looked around a little for
different cheap $100-$300 USD lasers, and now I would like to know how
much support there is for the different brands.  I've found the

HP LaserJet 1000
Samsung Laser Printer ML-1210
Lexmark Laser Printer E210
Nec SuperScript 1400
Brother HL-1440 Laser Printer

I don't believe any of the above have network support, which if fine,
because I just want an inexpensive, yet good quality printer to start
out with.  Does anyone have any experience with any of these printers in
Jason Stechschulte
Your education begins where what is called your education is over.