OT: laser printers

I've never used a printer with Debian (or any Linux for that matter)
before.  I need to get a rather inexpensive printer for a business I'm
starting.  I'd rather find a cheap laser just because I think lasers
look a little nicer than inkjets.  I've looked around a little for
different cheap $100-$300 USD lasers, and now I would like to know how
much support there is for the different brands.  I've found the
following:

HP LaserJet 1000
Samsung Laser Printer ML-1210
Lexmark Laser Printer E210
Nec SuperScript 1400
Brother HL-1440 Laser Printer

I don't believe any of the above have network support, which if fine,
because I just want an inexpensive, yet good quality printer to start
out with.  Does anyone have any experience with any of these printers in
Debian?
--
Jason Stechschulte
stech@ypisco.com