Re: OT: laser printers

In muc.lists.debian.user, you wrote:

> HP LaserJet 1000
> Samsung Laser Printer ML-1210
> Lexmark Laser Printer E210
> Nec SuperScript 1400
> Brother HL-1440 Laser Printer

I've heard that the Samsung works rather well. But that's all
hearsay.

If it were me, I'd go for an HP LaserJet 1200.  1200dpi and
built-in Postscript.  I've been watching the prices on them and
have never have seen them for less than 399 USD.

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  Yow! Did something
                                  at               bad happen or am I in a