Re: ***I WANT OUT!!!!!!!!!*** (unsubscribe)

<quote who="Aydos JoXo">
> This is getting ridiculous, where is the List Master?

spamming the list isn't going to get you much. We can't help,
it is strange every once in a while someone goes apeshit about
not being able to unsubscribe. Everytime I have tried, it has
worked perfectly.

don't know whats going on, but I am tired of seeing you yell
so I will be rejecting all messages with from headers that have
your email address in them so I don't have to see you scream
to a group of people that can't really help you in the way
you are asking.

I just tested it again, and in the timespan of 2 minutes I
subscribed using another address, and removed myself.

9:43:25PM PST - recieved confirmation message of subscription
9:43:45PM PST - recieved message that I was "on the list" after
sending in my confirmation to tell the server "YES I really do want
to subscribe"
9:44:23PM PST - I sent an email to debian-user-request@lists.debian.org
with the subject of "remove" and the body of "remove", no signature
or anything else in the email
9:44:24PM PST - I recieved an email asking me to confirm my removal
from the list.
9:44:47PM PST - I hit reply and sent the confirmation that "YES I WANT
OFF"
9:44:53PM PST - I recieved a confirmation email that my email address
has been removed from the list.

doesn't get much easier then that IMO..but thats me.

in ANY case, I'm tired of seein you wine. Its a hotmail account,
worst case, close the account and make a new one. jeez.

nobody should be using hotmail or any other free email service for
their personal email anyways(IMO).

nate