Email Service (was: Re: ***I WANT OUT!!!!!!!!!*** (unsubscribe))

> nobody should be using hotmail or any other free email service for
> their personal email anyways(IMO).

Can you please explain me what are the rationale or motivations for
this opinion ?  I'm using a Softhome account for the mail from this
list and never got problems with it.

PS: I was about to use "Free Email Service" as subject of this message,
would it have been misinterpreted as spam by spam filters ?
--
Daniel Toffetti     ---     'There is no spoon...' - The Matrix
Running Debian Sid version testing/unstable with Linux 2.4.13 i686