Re: Upgrade from testing to stable by CD

Colin Watson wrote:
I think you've got a broken CD. Where did you get it?

I was worried you'd say that!

The seven CDs were downloaded from UK.debian.org on the 25th & 26th. I wonder if there were changes overnight, causing this problem. The md5sum of that file is different to that listed in md5sum.txt in the top directory of the CD, as are others. It appears that the checksums on other CDs are correct. I'm not an expert in using md5sum-what is the syntax to use to compare all the files on a CD to those in that md5sum.txt file?

Thanks, Tim