Re: Mutt/Tin/GNUMACS v. gnus/GNUMACS

Sorry, haven't changed it yet.

But I will look into it.  Thanks for bring it to my notice.

    Craig> The nastiest thing about SuperCite is that this business of
    Craig> putting people's names at the left edge shoves the quoted
    Craig> text so far to the right that it often needs reformatting,
    Craig> which, in the case of text that is not meant to be
    Craig> free-flowing paragraphs, can trash the formatting.  The
    Craig> four-space indentation preceding the name merely adds
    Craig> insult to injury.

Yah, it's a pain, especially when you have a girlfriend who's name is
Matsumoto, and in Japanese double character ASCII, it takes up about
20 character spaces...  + 4...

You are supposed to be able to leave an "attribution" field in BBDB,
which SuperCite, where you can specify an alterative name.  But it
doesn't seem to work.

Thanks again.  I'll look into thing.  I can probably make supercite
just to straight quoting...

Marshal