Re: Mutt/Tin/GNUMACS v. gnus/GNUMACS

    Paul> (Your indentation is a little bit strange...)

eh?  How so?  I'm using superquote, or whatever it is in emacs.  I
haven't adjusted the settings, so tell me what you find strange, and
I'll take a look at it.

    Paul> On Wed, Jul 31, 2002 at 11:00:53AM +0900, marshal@h9.dion.ne.jp wrote:
    Paul> Yes.  You can, as I am right now (not sure how emacs decides
    Paul> to stay in an xterm or spawning off it's own X window).
    >>  emacs -nw

    Paul> OK, now is there an equiv in gnus for gnumacs C-h t for a
    Paul> gnus tutorial?  I'm kinda interested to see if it's worth
    Paul> switching...

No tutorial.  But scan through the first little bit of the manual.
C-h i, m gnus.  Or if you hate info, try:

http://www.gnus.org/manual.html

Gnus is a pain to get set up.  But once it's set up, I haven't had
much problems with it...

Good luck.

Marshal