Partitioning of second HD?

I generally understand partitioning well enough, and I'm happy with the
arrangement on my system's primary 20 GB disk (small root and /boot
partitions, plus partitions for /home, /usr, /var, /tmp, and swap).
However, I've just bought an 80 GB disk to install as a second drive,
and I'm not quite sure what to do with it. It will primarily be for
storage (my Ogg Vorbis-ized CD collection, and so on), so is there any
particular reason not to make a single 80 GB ext3 partition? Would, say,
four 20 GB partitions be more efficient, faster to fsck, or have other
benefits?

My system currently has only 128 MB of swap, and 384 MB RAM (originally
it has 128 MB RAM, but I upgraded it). I've never seen more than a few
megs of swap actually in use, but even so, would there be a benefit to
setting up an extra swap partition on the second drive? (Or perhaps
putting swap on the second drive and removing the first drive's swap
partition -- the new drive seems likely to be a bit faster.)

Thoughts appreciated. And I've already read Karsten Self's partitioning
FAQ (thanks, Karsten).

Craig