Re: fs corrupt

The worst about this is that, like I said, i'm using linux in the same
computer for almost 2 years, without anything like this. I'm not fancy
about having to buy new main board because the ide controler is broken.
Since yesterday I didnt have any more trouble. I already dowloaded 2.4.18
and will compile modules and a kernel image in the next hours. Maybe the
problem just go away :-)

thanks
Serra