spop3d

Hello,
  I have compiled solid-spop3d woody...
  The pam is enable, and one guy in my company, wrote the pam module to
access the mysql database. :)
  The modules is working fine with another services. But in the case, of
the pam module to be wrong, my doubt is the follow:
  The spop3d is not searching in mysql...
  I change the module name, and location, and the daemon do not tell me
anything. I add the follow three lines in /etc/pam.conf:
pop3            auth    sufficient      /usr/local/lib/pam_mysql2.so
spop3d          auth    sufficient      /usr/local/lib/pam_mysql2.so
solid-pop3d     auth    sufficient      /usr/local/lib/pam_mysql2.so

  and no one works....

  I put the mysql option in nsswitch... but i guess that no need
this.....

 Thanks!!!