Re: 2.4 Woody

im pretty sure your aware of this now but just in case your not havent
seen an email mentioning it :-p do take note that linux is well
documented, im a sucker for not reading the docs and skipping to people
for help but try it yourself first a little anyways :-p during install
using cdrom or bootfloppies try using the help or 'f1' function, it will
give you directories such as installation commands listed under 'f3' which
will then tell you to use a 2.4.18 kernel you must boot with the install
code of bf24 or something of that sort, :) it will then give you a woody
2.4 system. our pride gets the best of us sometimes but ya gotta break
down and read the manual!! as below the dude mentioned it but, now ive
walked you through it, at the prompt boot: hit the f1 key then the f3 key
then type that command listed for the 2.4 kernel cant miss it. theres some
other tips in there about rescueing systems and such :) have a look