installing Qpopper

I installed qpopper and am unable to find the program.  If I understand
the documentation, there should be a file 'popper' that is the program.
But reading the list of files on the Debian page on qpopper, I find no
popper file listed.  A lot of man and documentation files are listed,
and usr/bin/popauth, etc/pam.d/qpopper, and etc/qpopper.conf.  The
documentation talks a lot about compiling from source.  Do I need to get
the source for popper from qualcomm and compile it, or is the program
included in the deb (and I just can't find it).  Sorry this sounds so
stupid--this is the first time I've been unable to even find the program
in a debian package.  Any help on installing qpopper would be
appreciated. Thanks,

Ric