Reconfiguring Initial X Setup in Woody - Sparc

I was so happy with how well Debian Woody (the stable
release from last weekend) installed on my PC, I
jigdo'd the Sparc binaries, dusted off my Sparc 20
(Sun dropped support for the ZX Framebuffer in
Slowlaris 8 . . . . ) and fired up Debian Woody on it.
 It installed like a dream (see note below) . . .

After the install completed I used tasksel to install
the X-Windows environment.  This went fine, and then
it started running some config scripts, and I picked
the wrong video card (cgsix instsead of leo).  How do
I re-run this install/config script?

madmac

madmac134@yahoo.com

Note:  I'd had 5 martinis over 3 hours before I did
the install late last night.  Put the 2nd copy of the
i386 binaries CD I had burned intot he sparc and spent
30 minutes banging around the boot-prom trying to
figure out why I was getting bad magic number errors .
. .  when I went to get the 2nd sparc binaries CD I
had burned, the 1st was on top of the stack, and the
light came on, albeit through the remainder of a
martini-induced haze . . .