Re: virii

Ivar, Craig:

Good points!

Some use of Anglicized plurals instead of the Latin plurals annoys me. For
example, indexes for indices is common, but still srikes me as wrong.

I had not heard "musea" however.

The use of media as a singular noun is another minor annoyance. The proper
singular is medium, but most use media for both singular and plural. Data
(plura)- datum(singular), but you will find datum used very sparingly.

David