rexec - where are you? How to configure you?

Hello,

Just installed sucessfully 3.0 as a test in my quest for incremental
backups and a free backup system for multiple machines (bye-bye RH).
The software I run needs aside from rsh and rlogin rexec - only I can't
find that anywhare in the distribution - any hints as where to sneek this
up?
In redhat I used to activated the rsh/rlogin/rexec-combo by editing
/etc/xinetd.d/rlogin, rsh and rexec. Am I correct that the whole block
from those files goes into the xinetd.conf in debian.

Thanks for any help and good nigt!

Joh