Easy way to downalod .deb files?

Is there a simple way to download .deb files from the archive?

I tried using "apt-get --download-only install foboar" (or
someting like that, don't have a Debian system handy right
now).  But, apt-get refused to download the package since it
was already installed.  I don't want to install the package,
just download it.

I know I can search through the package listing cache and find
the http/ftp path, but I was hoping there was a method that
would more easily lend itself to automation.

--
Grant Edwards
grante@visi.com