Galeon and raised windows

Hello

Recently (a few weeks ago) I've upgraded to galeon 1.2.5-1 and I think since then it has started to exhibit a behaviour I really don't like: when I bring another window to the foreground while galeon is loading some page, it will bring it's window to the top again after the page has finished loading. (The window will not get the input focus though, under WindowMaker at least.) Since I frequently do things like middle-clicking links in advance and then return to the old window to continue reading while the new is loading in the background, the new behaviour is really just getting in the way.

Is there a way to switch that off?

Christian.

PS. there's still this input focus thing, where you can't use keyboard shortcuts when the focus is in the gtk+ part (i.e. url window) and not the mozilla part. Does anyone know why this hasn't changed yet?

(PS.2, this version crashes quite frequently (under ppc), i.e. when it starts a subprocess like xpdf)