ANNOUNCE: (Inofficial) Exim 4.10 DEB packages with spamassassin support

As mentioned in the subject these patches are in NO WAY OFFICIAL, so please
don't bother the official Debian maintainer with them. I should also stress
that I can't offer you ANY SUPPORT WHATSOEVER (well, you can ask and I will
try to help you, but if I'm short on time I might just reply "Sorry, not
now"), so if you have trouble using my package you're on your own.

I stole the Debian support patches from the latest official Exim source
package (currently 3.35) and adapted them to 4.10.

My package includes sa-exim support. You can find the corresponding source at
this location:

    http://marc.merlins.org/linux/exim/files/.

sa-exim is a package that integrates spamassassin closely into Exim so that it
can bounce spam messages before the SMTP session has been closed.

The sa-exim local_scan module can be dynamically loaded into Exim at runtime
thanks to a patch I found here:

    http://dman.ddts.net/~dman/software/exim/

Note that the package depends on spamassassin so you need to install it in
order to be able to run Exim.

So where do you get the DEBs? Here's the URL:

    http://ADSL-Bergs.RZ.RWTH-Aachen.DE/~rabe/debian/

Enjoy,

Ralf

--
Sign the EU petition against SPAM:          L I N U X       .~.
http://www.politik-digital.de/spam/        The  Choice      /V\