Questions about using the Postfix-ldap package on Woody

Dear sir,

   I have a very stupid question I want to ask. I want to use postfix
with LDAP map support, I have installed the latest postfix and postfix-ldap
packages but I found that I do not know how to use them. A postconf -m
shows that there's no ldap support in postfix yet (only the following)
static
nis
dbm
regexp
environ
btree
unix
hash
Thus I am a bit lost and I want to ask if I have to use LDAP under postfix
should I recompile from source or I missed something out? Hope that
you can kindly answer my question. Thanks!  :)

Best Wishes,

Jacky Hui Chun Kit
Hong Kong