Re: URGENT

On Sun, 2002-07-21 at 11:29, BARR. AHMED M. IDRIS. wrote:
> BARR. AHMED M. IDRIS.
> EMAIL: ahmedmidris2@yahoo.com
> I am a Barrister and a member of Nigeria Bar Association (NBA).
> I decided to contact you believing that by the grace of God that
> you will accept to be my partner in this business.
> I got your contacts through my personal research and out of my
> desperation, decided to reach you through this medium.
> Hence, I made up my mind to introduce this business to you in
> confidence for the mutual benefit of both of us. The sum of US$48M
> (Forty Eight Million United States Dollars) was lodged into one
[snip]
> After a successful transfer, 30% will be for you for your assistance
> and 70% for us.

Wow, with USDM*30% = USD14.4M, SPI could finance Debian development
for years!  Although, what's debian-user's phone number and address?

| Ron Johnson, Jr.        Home: ron.l.johnson@cox.net             |
| Jefferson, LA  USA                                              |
| "The greatest dangers to liberty lurk in insidious encroachment |
|  by men of zeal, well-meaning, but without understanding."      |
|   Justice Louis Brandeis, dissenting, Olmstead v US (1928)      |