Re: Debian GNU/Linux 3.0: release question

On Sat, Jul 20, 2002 at 05:55:03AM -0700, njacobs@yahoo.com wrote:
> It's great news that woody is now a stable release.
> One thing I don't understand, though - I used to
> check the page:
> http://bugs.debian.org/release-critical

A great number of those bugs only applied to versions in unstable (it's
not currently possible to check this entirely automatically),
particularly since 1 May when packages stopped trickling steadily from
unstable into testing. http://bugs.debian.org/release-critical is only
really a guide for what people should be working on, and the release
manager can ignore anything there at his discretion.